The Longwick-cum-Ilmer Neighbourhood Plan (LCINDP) was adopted ('made') on 27 March 2018.
This means that the neighbourhood plan should be used alongside the Local Plan when determining planning applications in the designated neighbourhood area (Longwick-cum-Ilmer Parish).
The Longwick-cum-Ilmer neighbourhood plan:
- sets out a spatial plan for the parish
- allocates areas for development in the parish
- allocates areas of local green space
- sets out a framework for small scale business space
- sets out a framework for local community facilities